I made this today. It's right outside my computer lab.
So about my new job. I'm the computer lab assistant (AKA Teacher) at Sunset Elementary. I started last Monday and the last three days have been fun! It's not really what I was expecting. It's a lot harder! I really like it though. I get to work with k-5 and everybody comes in at least once a week. The kindergarten and first graders are fun, and very challenging. But I love the fourth and fifth graders because I can do so much with them!
6 More things to read:
Totally cute! What a fun idea. I can't tell what the border is in the pic? Did they let you use the laminating machine???
I haven't asked yet. And the border is a metallic finish from the dollar store:)
Very cute and clever:)
I didn't know you were doing that! Cool!
Way cute.. Looks like a fun job...
FUN! I love it and Congrats on getting a job in this crappy economy!!!! Gives me hope :)
Post a Comment