Yesterday was perfect weather to fly a kite. After I got off work we had to go to Wal-Mart to grab some things for Logan's lunches and we got a kite. I had previously purchased one at the dollar store, but Logan scoffed at it. Mine did get up too though. We had a lot of fun and attracted the interest of the little boy across the street so he played with us for a while too. It was the first time that I have ever successfully flown a kite. I have tried and tried but Logan did it like it was nothing. We had so much fun, even if we probably looked really stupid.
6 More things to read:
When I was young I would tie the kite to my fishing pole. Then I could just reel it in.
How fun!! You guys are great :O) Sydney, did you end up applying for Hallmark?
I'm amazed you got bah humbug to fly a kite. I wish my boys had you around more often.
At least Logan puts the effort in. I need to change my attitude. I just want to watch and not participate!!!
How fun...you have a fun husband. Hope things are going fantastic for you guys!
I love flying kites. It has been a long time since I've flown a kite. Maybe I'll buy a kite since it has been so windy lately.
Post a Comment