So I have been running on fumes, so to speak, in the make-up department for a while. It's been okay really since I rarely wear it to work because it will just sweat off in the extreme heat and humidity of a dry cleaner. Logan decided to take me to get some the other day though, I guess he didn't like the idea of me going to school without it. Afraid someone might find out I belong to him or something!
I usually wore the Soft Finish but it was seeming a little light so I wanted a new color. They didn't have one that matched very well so the lady told me about the Superbalanced Makeup. It's very cool. It absorbs oil where it needs to and moisturizes where my skin is dry. I got some mascara too. Such a sweet hubby!!!
3 More things to read:
I can't live without my clinique mascara! And I normally could really care less about make-up.
I love the mascara too. I don't have smudges under my eyes at the end of the day like I do with drugstore brands.
Post a Comment