SO...
I have a boring job so about every couple days I head to D.I. to find a book to keep me entertianed. I found this one.

I was immediately excited because this was made into a Lifetime movie that I never got to see becuase we moved here and lost our beloved cable about two days before the premiere. Very good book. Highly recommended.
6 More things to read:
I will have to check it out, I need to listen too you about books cause you know how to pick them.
Is it scary???
It's not scary. It's really interesting it is sad sort of, but not scary.
We love DI books. The other day we went and got Jordan like 10 and me 1. He has finished 4 of them and I am still on my first. Man...I need to read more. :(
I was a little disappointed in this book, the ending made me sad and I don't know how much I really like it, but it was an interesting read nonetheless!
I have wondered about this book - i have seen a lot of people reading it. I miss DI! Love your new look on the blog!
Post a Comment