It's been about a year since we had a big snow storm here in Cedar City. I mean we've had a few skiffs here and there but nothing to write blog about. We were starting to feel left out from Salt Lake getting all the snow. The Friday before Christmas we got about 4" of snow. It still was nothing compared to last years 18" in one night, but it was still fun nonetheless. So we thought we would share so that those out there that read our blog would know we're not dead.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
4 More things to read:
Wow look at all that snow. We are not jealous at all. Does Sydney have a hard time driving in it like Shellie does? (She is a very bad driver, as all women are)
Lucas
Logan... wear pants.
Ha Ha Lucas that is so funny! Well whenever some says "Drive Safe" Lucas says "shellie is not driving so we will be". Rude Huh!!!
I hate the snow!!! Makes for some great pictures though!!!
Post a Comment