I agree with Anisa, cry me a river. I went to Denver Sunday, and monday morning it was -20 degrees on the truck thermometer. Anisa Tuesday it was only + 20 degrees in SLC. The most snow I saw on the 1500 mile trip was through the Kannara valley, but Colorado had the Iciest roads.
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
3 More things to read:
cry me a river.
I know! It's prolonging me on getting home from my trip!
I agree with Anisa, cry me a river. I went to Denver Sunday, and monday morning it was -20 degrees on the truck thermometer. Anisa Tuesday it was only + 20 degrees in SLC. The most snow I saw on the 1500 mile trip was through the Kannara valley, but Colorado had the Iciest roads.
Post a Comment