This is what it looked like when we woke up at seven. Notice the Stockings have been filled...

Logan had to divide the gifts into piles. Left is mine, center is ours, and right is Logans. Apparently the Blu-Ray belongs to me.

The glorious Christmas Mess.

This is the Loot.

Overall, we came out pretty well. Power tools, a Blu-Ray player. TONS of DVDs and Blu-Rays. Clothes, toys, and some other fun stuff. Hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours!
3 More things to read:
I'm sorry I haven't commented on your blog in awhile. Love the video of Logan sledding.
I'm glad you got a blu ray. I really love ours:)
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!!!
Your tree looks so beautiful. Looks like you had a good Christmas...i'm sad you didn't come up to Kanarra on Christmas day - I'll let it slide though, since you were up there on Tuesday.
Post a Comment