Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Turn

So Logan took me to Twilight this afternoon, and thanks to you all, I really liked it. Everyone made me go into it expecting NOTHING, and thus, it was much better than expected. I was expecting worse effects, worse acting, worse everything. The only thing I didnt like was Jacob...it would help if he was really an indian, and didnt look like a girl, and had real hair, etc. I was also not too impressed with Jasper, but he grew on me a tiny bit. I just thought he was supposed to be hot. Anyway... This is the end of my ramblings.

4 More things to read:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm glad you liked it. I totally agree with you on Jacob, they could have found someone a lot better.

Anisa said...

Jasper freaked me out!!!

Kim said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked it :O)

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm glad logan took you and you didn't have to go alone. What did he think? I'm so glad you loved it - you can be on my side any day!!!