This reminds me of my horrible Bday almost two years ago when you guys went on your first date and I sprained my neck. I swear I am still feeling pain because of that accident :( I hope you guys had a good Christmas!
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
4 More things to read:
Wheres the video of Sydney? Looks like fun, not too far to walk back up.
Looks like a fun hill!
No one bothered to video me. I was the only one taking video.
This reminds me of my horrible Bday almost two years ago when you guys went on your first date and I sprained my neck. I swear I am still feeling pain because of that accident :( I hope you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment