Sunday, December 7, 2008

This is random

I was just listening to the Top 40 Country Countdown and doing laundry (yes, yes I am a sinner), and I heard a song I have never heard before and I had to sit down and laugh my butt off. It' may not be your style, but the frank and hilarious lyrics had me cracking up. Here's the link to the video http://www.cmt.com/videos/joey-rory/266100/cheater-cheater.jhtml

7 More things to read:

Kim said...

Scott sent me that song one day. It is hilarious! And I'm in the same hand-basket...did 2 loads of laundry today (and folded 2 from yesterday too!)

Anisa said...

I hadn't heard that one (but I don't get to listen to the radio). It's a good one. Gotta love country music.

Logan and Sydney said...

If want to hear a country music song that is funny, look up Sarah Johns "The One in the Middle." -Logan

Lucashell said...

Love the song... It totally looks like she is singing to her dad!

Logan and Sydney said...

I think it's her husband. Haha

Potters said...

I watched this couple on "Can you Duet" on CMT and loved them :) And yes it is a great song!

Jen and Carl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you are having a good day!