I decided to pay Sydney back for the embarrassing pictures she posted of me for my birthday
I woke her up at 8am and she opened her presents.
This is Sydney "posing with her spoils". She got socks, windshield wipers, 2 pairs of Silver jeans, a ring, and a wad of cash.-Logan
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for my awesome presents. I felt so loved and just wanted to let everyone know how much I love them too! Thanks!
-Sydney
5 More things to read:
What kind of ring? I love it Logan, you gave her a ring! That is so cool!
Actually her mom gave her the ring. We tried getting a picture of it and it didn't work the best. It's an opal ring which is my birth stone, at least that is what I'm told. - Logan
Woke you up at 8:00 a.m.????
Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was a great birthday! My last birthday I was in the Yukon territory with Libby! But it was fun.
Happy belated birthday - was south of the equator!!!
Post a Comment