So maybe I'm the only one who had never heard of these before, but they are awesome! I found the recipe in my Monroe 3rd Ward Cook Book, and Logan said he had eaten them before. They are Rolo Cookies. Here is how you make them.
1 Devil's food cake mix
1/2 Cup Oil
2 Eggs
About 3 packages of Rolo's
You just mix that together and make one inch balls, then you flatten them out and stick a Rolo in the middle, then you roll them up into a ball again so the Rolo is in the middle and you cant see it. Then you bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
These are ooey gooey delicious treats. I sprinkled powdered sugar on top of mine so they looked nice. Yum!!!
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
6 More things to read:
Those sound SO GOOD!!!! I miss you....
It's good to hear from you...THOSE COOKIES SOUND SO GOOD!!! They are kind of like my homemade oreo cookies. I'm going to have to make some of these rolo cookies though!
My Relief Society president in my last ward make them once... they are yummy. I tried and failed... if you can imagine (on a cookie as easy as that). I will have to try again!
They sound Yummy! See you can make desserts!
I love these cookies! I have been looking for the recipe. Thanks my dear!
They do sound good!
Post a Comment