Saturday, June 7, 2008

Okay, I know I'm going to catch a lot of crap for this but...

I recently purchased Eclipse at D.I. for $8 and I read it of course. So when I got my paycheck I went ant bought Twilight, and I am reading it now. I just have to say that I completely forgot how good these books were. I am totally hooked AGAIN!!! I am so looking forward to the next one and the movie (if they keep to the storyline of the book!!). Logan is going to give me so much crap over this.

8 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

OK-I am totally hooked to these books.. I am pre-ordering the 4th from Barnes and Noble.I want to hurry and read it then take it to Anisa so she can read it during her 4 day holiday stay at the Hospital from having "Terek".. Can't wait til the movie..Also You are right if they don't stay close to the storyline it will be really dissapointing..

Anisa said...

I have no comment about the vampire books. But, it didn't know you had gotten a job! You did get a job, right? Or you wouldn't have a pay check. Where do you work?

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm glad that i'm not alone with my Twilight posts. Just know you won't get crap from me!!! I saw a lady on the train yesterday reading Eclipse and I was so excited for her! They are good books - no doubt bout that!

Ron and Debbie said...

It's your blog, you can post what you want and read what you want!

Meagan said...

so funny- i was just thinking of posting something about the twilight stuff too- i'm obsessed- Ryan also thinks i am crazy- but with all this talk about the new book and movie- i can't get it out of my head.

Kim said...

YAY! You know you won't get crap from Jen and I. WE LOVE TWILIGHT!!! Jen is completely and totally obsessed and keeps me well informed.

Also... Jen sez that Stephenie Meyer is going to publish "Midnight Sun", Edward's version of Twilight :)

Mrs Buchanan said...

I wouldn't expect the book and movie to be the same. From all that I've seen there are a lot of differences so far. I'm going to see the movie not expecting it to be like the book. I'm glad that I'll know what to expect before I see the movie, so then I'll be ready. I have the books on my ipod and every time I listen to them I get all giddy.

Mrs Buchanan said...

Yeah I heard that about Midnight Sun as well. I guess that is her next project!!