Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Desolation Canyon

If everyone is wondering if I survived the 5 day rafting trip, this is proof (both of my survival and my participation)!

It really wasn't that bad, but I doubt I'll go on another one that is that long. I am all about the 3 days or less kind of camping excursion.

The water was too cold to wash in (for me at least) and I got really too dirty. The bugs were the worst part. I also developed a pretty good rash on my arms and legs for a good portion of the trip.

This is after it warmed up enough for me to actually take a bath and I am letting my hair dry.



This is my tough, adorable, hunk of a husband rowing the raft I was on.




See, I had a good time sometimes! Mostly because I sat in the back on the "Wifey Seat" and barely got splashed!


Hey everyone, thanks for a good time. I'll go again...in a few years!

5 More things to read:

Anisa said...

Good times! We're glad everyone had fun!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I had so much fun on this trip, I would love to go on another rafting trip!!

Kristie said...

Wow! I didn't actually think that you would go let alone survive! J/K! What an incredible experience! We all miss you at storytellers. We are collating next week if you want to come and join us!

Lib-Dawg said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Did anything happen between your one girlfriend and Cash? So jealous i couldn't go.

Kim said...

Well, hmmm, thought I posted a comment. If it doubles up, sorry! Anywho, GREAT JOB on the rafting trip! I am so proud of you :O)

And colating... not happening. No project folders GRRR!