Monday, June 9, 2008

My Job

So Anisa pointed out that I haven't mentioned my job to anyone. Well, I've been working at a Dry Cleaner/Laundromat called Malibu Cleaners. It's on telegraph in Washington, but pretty much is on the border between Washington and St. George. Its only seconds (literally) from our house and its pretty easy work. Mostly cleaning the store and helping customers. My favorite things about it: Location, Location, LOCATION!! My least favorite things: Being alone all the time. Roasting to death. Marking in poopy underwear (this only happened once, but it was my second day and caused some second thoughts!) It's nice to have something to keep me occupied and makes me feel like I'm contributing. Logan's favorite part (other than the added income, of course) is that I dont get home til six at night, giving him one precious little hour of alone time!

I like it. It's not the dream, but it works!

7 More things to read:

Logan and Sydney said...

Oops, I guess it's on Red Cliffs drive, right before it turns into Telegraph.

Lucashell said...

Um..I don't think working at a drycleaning place is anyones "Dream Job", except Monica!

Lucashell said...

BTW-you forgot to mention your BFF the "Pegan" worshiper...

Anisa said...

A job is a job.

You could be my nanny and have to clean up poopy diapers, poo on the carpet when Joren refuses to put on a diaper and poos on the carpet, or when Joren takes off his own poopy diaper and gets in the tub and gets poo all over the tub........

Lucashell said...

Yea Sydney it is called "Motherhood"! Soon enough you will be doing the same thing...

Anisa said...

Oh the poopy mess this morning! Sydney, how are you going to have kids?

Ya know, I couldn't deal with poop or puke before I had kids either.

Lib-Dawg said...

First off, people send underware to the drycleaners? Interesting...glad that you found a job - congrats.