Saturday, May 17, 2008

Since Kim made me feel guilty

So what have we been up to? First of all i need to defend myself. We dont have internet access anymore. We used to go to the school and use it, but now we have to drive to Santa Clara. All the way across town.

Well, ixciting things since we moved. I went with Logan and Lucas and met Ron and Debbie out at the Ranch for round up. This was very interesting for me. I held up remarkably well to the branding and ear cutting and such. The only think that got to me is the extreme stink of the branding. YUCK! And I also hated that Logan was the one chopping the ears and he looked like a murderer. I got a sweet farmers tan that I will spend the rest of the summer trying to blend.

I am still looking for work. I am being a little picky since I got totally spoiled at Storytellers with my own hours and great people to work with. I applied recently at a really cute scrapbooking store, Barnes & Noble, and a drycleaner. I will confess that I would prefer B&N but who knows? I have heard that employees can get books a day before they come out, and I simply cannot resist the idea of getting Breaking Dawn just a few hours before the rest of the Twilight gang.

Logan is really happy at work. He is doing some really exciting things. It's getting hotter in St. George and I'm fighting it. I will survive I swear, though sometimes I doubt it. I have heard that if you can make it through the first one you will be just fine.

I just remembered that I registered at Dixie. EXCITING!!! Yay!!! Anyway, this is long and I'm not that interesting.

6 More things to read:

Logan and Sydney said...

Oh yeah, and the ants in the dishwasher are gone. -Sydney

Lib-Dawg said...

You don't have internet...that really stinks. I worked in a bookstore once upon a time...it's great fun, hope you get the job there. Discount!!! Glad all is going well!

Ron and Debbie said...

You are welcome anytime to come and us our internet but I don't blame you for not wanting to drive clear over here to do it.
We hope you get a job you will like!!
Also, as long as you have refridgeration instead of a swamp cooler, you will be fine.

Anisa said...

All sounds very exciting. Did you take any pics of the horrible ranch. I was hoping you'd never have to experience it!

Kim said...

No internet? I feel your pain! We just barely got it at home a couple days ago.... yep, right now I should be getting my kiddos ready for school but I'm surfing!

If you get the job at B&N, you can bet me and Jen will be at your house on August 1st to see THE BOOK!

We're starting colating tomorrow if you're interested *WINK*

Mrs Buchanan said...

I know how it is not to have the internet, but I'm used to it. I think that Aunt Debbie enjoys my company when I come over. I will be so jealous if you get a job at B&N, I might have to have you get Breaking Dawn for me if you can. That would be awesome.