For Sydney we got her a new opal ring. a few years ago after we hiked Coyote Gulch, Sydney bought an opal ring to commemorate her first backpacking trip. You see Sydney has a fetish for birthstones and opal happens to be my birthstone. Last spring while listening to Elder Oaks at Stake conference the opal fell out of her ring and we lost it. I guess you can't expect a 30 dollar ring from Ruby's Inn to last forever, but at least more than 3 years would be nice. With Chapter deciding to be born in October instead of September. We decided that instead of getting two birthstone rings we should get one nice one. Luckily we found a simple yet beautiful black opal at Mack and Sons Jewelry which was good because every where else was out of them or had lame settings even the pawn shops. I like the Black opal because it's different and blue, so it matches mine and Chapter's eyes, seems more fitting that way don't you think?
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment