Friday, December 7, 2012

Yes, I'm one of those mothers

I guess I'm one of those moms who has a baby and then can't really talk (blog) about anything else.  But, hey, it's what I do for a living now:)  Here are some pictures of my boy.

 This is Chapter when we go for walks, or when we go to a store that doesn't have shopping carts.  He sort of hates it:) And he genuinely hates that hat.
 This is Chapter chilling on the "Meatball" aka tiny Love Sac   It's his downstairs lounge place and the only reason I am able to blog.
 This is what Chapter looks like at 10pm.  Wide awake while daddy (and mommy) are tired.  We wait to put him in his cradle until he is drowsy if not totally asleep.

 This is Chapter "Angry Sleeping".  Everybody wants to see what we're talking about so here it is.  Sometimes the kid just looks angry when he sleeps.  PS I didn't move his binky because I knew it would wake him up.  I wasn't being mean, I promise:)
 This is Chapter smiling.  He's super duper handsome!
And this one is just cute.

I didn't think this would happen to me but I guess when they say that having a baby changes everything they really just mean it changes your priorities and sucks up all of your attention.  And that they are really fun to look at! :)

4 More things to read:

Analeis Paul said...

I'm totally one of "those" mom's, too! I can't help it. They're the most meaningful, cute, attention grabbing things in our lives, so why not blog about it and have a good documentation! Chapter is adorable. I'm in love with his eyebrows! So expressive:)

Lib-Dawg said...

Oh my gosh I AM IN LOVE! He is the cutest little baby that I have laid eyes on in years! Okay - since West! Will you please go on a date with your husband so I can come hold him all night. No charge - I PROMISE! Pretty please!!!!!

Kim said...

Why would you want to blog about anything else when he is SO CUTE!!!

Chiemi said...

You're not one of those moms, you are just a Mom. When you have kids it just happens. Blogs are about documenting things and what better to document than all that cuteness. You will thank yourself someday as you read back over your blog and all the cute things you recorded about Chapter.