Monday, December 10, 2012

25

Yesterday was an exciting day.  It was my 25th birthday and we took exactly zero pictures of it.    We went to Pizza Factory on Saturday night and then went and got my buy 1 get 1 at Coldstone (which made us sick from all the sweetness).  Then yesterday we went to church, took birthday cake to the Beehives and had steak for dinner (which is the tradition we started last year).  But the main reason it was so exciting is that I was exactly the age Logan was when we met.  We met on his 25th birthday and he seemed soooo old to my 18 year old self:)  He was still a fun loving 25 year old college bachelor, and now I'm a 25 year old married mom.  So crazy how lives change!  Thanks for all the fun presents and all the birthday wishes! It was a fun day and so far 25 isn't half as bad as I thought it would be!

0 More things to read: