Let me begin by saying that we have THE BEST WARD in the whole world! There are so many fun people here and we feel very blessed to be living in such a wonderful place with so many great friends.
This ward knows how to throw a party. Like seriously. Incredible! This was the Relief Society party for couples. But we got permission from the RS Pres to bring Chap. And he didn't make a peep the whole time. He was such a good boy. Anyway, Logan was asked to participate in the program. It was an original program that was written by Jill (I think, she can correct me if I'm wrong). At least she choreographed it for sure. Anyway, the premise was that Lail was going hunting on Christmas and Jamie didn't want him to and she was trying to convince him to stay. I get that nobody will think this is as hilarious as I do unless you know everybody. But Logan was a member of the Jackson 5. Only there were 3 of them.
Here's a couple of pictures of Logan on stage. His sweet shirt is his dad from the 70s. It's "authentic":) We made his pants from some pants at DI and a scrap of polyester I bought at a yard sale and knew it would be useful someday.
And this is Chap, the 4th Jackson 5, only he was sleeping during the performance, just kidding:) He decided to sport Logan's wig after the program. He seemed really bald to me when we took it off:)
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment