This year instead of green leaves suddenly all dropping off at the same time we had fall. Well, fall for St. George. The leaves didn't change color all the way like they do in places with 4 seasons but this is probably as close as we'll get. Here's a picture of Chapter when we tortured him and put him in a pile of leaves. Enjoy:)
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago

3 More things to read:
Cute picture! It was good to hear you had positive things to say about your pregnancy and delivery! Lol! Thanks for sharing! It really is fun to think our kiddos won't be too far apart! He's adorable :)
Poor kid... cute pic! I don't think I took any pix of my kids playing in the fall leaves this year.... what a slacker mom!
Sorry, I was logged on under my school email address!
Post a Comment