(this is an older picture, but the only one I had of him sleeping)
One of my favorite things is when Logan says funny stuff in his dreams. The funny thing is that it always has something to do with his job. The latest was him gasping and sitting up in bed and saying, "Where is everyone?" I asked him who everyone was. He said, "All the kids." (this was right after a big sleep over with nieces and nephews). I didn't say anything, so he filled me in by saying that they had taken the asphalt. HUH??? I love it. He's so adorable. This doesn't happen all the time though :( He claims that I talk in my sleep too, but it's not understandable. Oh Logan! You fill my life with joy even when you're sleeping!
PS. Don't get mad at me for this, Logan :)

4 More things to read:
That's one of my favorite things too! Cody (my husband) talks all the time. It's great:)
That's funny. I'm glad he answers you!
I've been told that I talk in my sleep when I'm sick or restless. I've also discovered that I walk in my sleep sometimes. At least he makes sense, I just mumble.
I was going to post a pic of Lucas sleeping and say that this wasn't one of my favorite things cause Lucas turns into a mean drunk when he sleeps.
Post a Comment