Last weekend we went to Moab to raft the canyon outside town. It was fun. It was my first rafting trip since the "Incident" and I was a little nervous and freaked out about little rapids, but I was okay. Logan was really sweet and kept reassuring me.
I love this picture of Logan!
Then, the next day the boys had a permit to raft Westwater Canyon, which the Blake's do not have the greatest track record with. The summer before we were married they went and 2 out of three boats flipped......AND.....do you think they could learn their lesson? NOPE! They flipped again. I knew it was probable and that's why I didn't go. Debbie and I shuttled and it was boring to wait 4 hours in the middle of no where for them. The trip was good overall, but these short rafting trips just seem to be more work than they're worth :)
3 More things to read:
Cute picture of you and Logan! I heard it was an interesting river trip... I guess I'm glad I didn't end up going, cause I still have never flipped and I'm not sure I ever want to.
Moab is so pretty, me and Lucas were saying that is where we would want to live one day.
Sounds like a blast as usual! It makes the trip more exciting!!!
Post a Comment