I decided that since the fall semester will likely be the busiest I've ever been up to this point, I would get a couple months ahead on birthday gifts.
So I went to JoAnn's to pick out fabric for a project I've had my eye on for a while.
I was so proud of myself for picking out coordinating fabrics that it didn't occur to me until much much later that the fabrics were decidedly hippy-ish. Oh well I guess.
5 More things to read:
Cute!! We should get together and be crafty sometime! You are so talented.
I should give you money to make legz some headbands she would totally look cute in those headbands...
Oh, I have been wanting to make that clutch!! How difficult was it? ;)
Totally cute!!! I am seriously sooo impressed.
When I used to teach school I would spend all summer working on craft projects!
I was all excited to read about an adventure you and Logan went on. You let me down.
Post a Comment