Saturday, March 14, 2009

YUM, STEAK!


This morning we went to Lin's to their big meat sale. We bought a lot of chicken and a package of New York Steaks. Logan decided to marinade them and they were SO YUMMY! Seriously, Logan has ruined me for eating at restaurants because everytime we go out to eat I am just thinking that it isn't as good as Logan's food. I am so spoiled! The only downside to having a very "culinary" hubby is the fact that he hates my very "un-culinary" cooking!

3 More things to read:

Anisa said...

Seriously, why are my brothers such good cooks?

Mrs Buchanan said...

I love steak!!! Steaks are so good, especially when they are marinated. I'm a bit jealous I haven't had a good steak in a while ;-(

Lucashell said...

Oh nice, Logan is a good cook. I love it when I know lucas is going to cook....