Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hey! Those are my friends!

So I was flipping through my latest copy of Scrapbooks etc. (Thanks Anisa) and I saw this page for monthly scrapbook kits. My mind automatically went to my dear friends at Storytellers. I turned the page and TADAH! Who do I see?


This is a really bad scan, but I found my friends! It made me really miss them a lot and miss my job. My friends are in Scrapbooks etc. How cool is that???

4 More things to read:

Kim said...

Hey! Your friends are going to be on T.V. next week (well at least Leslie is!) She's going to be on KSL's Studio 5 on Tuesday, Good Things Utah on Thursday and Fox 13 with Big Buddah on Saturday at the Scrapbook Expo in Sandy. We miss you a lot. We really could use your colating expertise and fun stories right now!

Kim said...

Oops... Big Buddah is on FRIDAY!

Anisa said...

That would have been such a fun job!!!

Lucashell said...

How cool, that is always exciting when stuff like that happens!