Sunday, March 8, 2009

Think Before You Donate!

Yesterday, before I went to work, Logan and I cleaned out the office and donated our desk to D.I. becaue Logan wanted a new one. Well, we dropped it off at the donation dock and went to Office Max to buy the one Logan picked out a long time ago. Anyway, after waiting a while for service (which is weird in a store like that cuz they usually drive you nuts) we found out that the hutch, but not the desk was in stock. Hence, I am posting from my couch on the ancient laptop. It's slow, but it gets the job done! My house is a disaster, there is office stuff in the dining room. We still have the old mattress in the living room, and to top it all off...the bishop is coming tonight. How am I going to explain that we really aren't that white trashy?

P.S. There is not a picture because I have no way of uploading them from our camera onto this computed since I don't know where the cord is and this one doesn't have a fancy card reader.

4 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

Oh that stinks! Hey Sydney, what is the best time to go to DI in St. George - like what day's do they put out new stuff. I don't want your desk...I'm just curious cause I have a friend who wants to start going when they put new stuff out - Like you used to do.

Logan and Sydney said...

10 am on weekdays seems to be the best.

Anisa said...

Sorry about th desk that would drive me nuts. Go borrow a card table from mom.

Lucashell said...

I hate it when that happens... Well all I have to say is your home is so perfect all the time. Even when you say it is not!