I just saw that Halmark in the mall is hiring. I got an application. Now the question is this: Do I apply? I love my manager at Malibu Cleaners, but I hate the owner and I don't love being alone in a creepy store with laundramat people. The upside to Malibu is the hours. I never work past 6pm. I just can't decide whether it would be worth it to leave my super awesome manager hanging, and would Halmark really be that much better?
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
4 More things to read:
It is hard to say?
On one hand you don't like your boss and crazy customers don't help.
But what if your new job has an awful Manager instead of the cool one you work with and your hours will suck?
Huh not sure what to say!
That's a tough one. It might not be too bad to work much later since Logan doesn't get home much later. Just try to get both!!!
Maybe you should pray about it. I think the job at Hallmark sounds like it could be a great job, but I know how hard it is to think about leaving a job full of people that you love. It's a hard choice but I'm sure you'll make the right one!
Just apply! I'm all about applying everywhere these days...In fact I'm going to have to start looking here at the end of the semester - not fun!
Post a Comment