Sunday, March 1, 2009

"(Your name) is like" Tag

K, I saw this game on face book so I'm starting a tag on blogger.

The Rules are unflinchingly rigid.

1. Go to google.com
2. Search "(your name) is like" with the quotes
3. Post the first 10 results

Mine are.

Logan is like McDonald's. It's a low-cost object, and you have to sell high volumes to make a profit.

Logan is like a pit bull, hard-wired and un- trainable. It's in his nature to please his master, and frighten people.

Logan is like an aging stripper: looks okay from a distance, but closer inspection reveals a tired and slightly musty gal.

Logan is like a Hank Williams Jr. from Kentucky.

Logan is like a wolverine.

Logan is like the David Rodigan of Grime I guess.

Logan is like comparing apples and a big bottle of poison that destroys brain cells just by looking at it.

Logan is like getting tied to a bed post by the man you're having an affair with and allowing him to have his way with you.

Logan is like the insecure possessive husband who constantly needs to check on his “cheating wife”.

Logan is like a one in a million find because he is sweet and really cares.

I tag: Libby, Shellie, Anisa, Summer, Jessie, Sydney ( hers is on face book but she can do it to), Moe, Kimtastic, Lucas (Do it for him Shellie), Ryan (you too Anisa)

4 More things to read:

Anisa said...

Sorry, Logan, but that tag didn't quite seem blog appropriate for me. I did it in face book... as long as I did it correctly. As for Ryan, I don't know if I can get him to do it.

Lucashell said...

Logan,
I did Lucas is was funny, Mine doesn't work - Shadie doesn't show up... It thinks I should spell it Shady!

Mrs Buchanan said...

This was too funny I got some very interesting ones with my name.

Lib-Dawg said...

It is to much work for me...but I love reading everyone else's.