On January 22, 2009 we doubled our family's size. Be purchased Sprinkles, who is small and white with an orange spot on her tail and on her head and also Big Tuna, who is small and orange. As all of you Office fans know, Sprinkles was named in memory of Angela's deceased cat, that Dwight mercy killed by drugging it and putting it in the freezer. Big Tuna was named after Andy's nickname for Jim.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago

4 More things to read:
congratulations on the new additions.
I keep thinking I want to get Legacy a fish to look at... Lucas says when we are not looking she will reach in the bowl and kill or eat the fish.. I doubt it!
Big Tuna has passed away.
Those are awesome names! I wish I would have thought of it! I love Sprinkles but Garbage is my favorite :)
Post a Comment