Thursday, January 29, 2009

Door Saga




The other day we came home from grocery shopping and the front door was wide open, needless to say I was really freaked out, but it turned out that there was just something causing the door not to shut and no one had robbed us. Logan thought that there was something wrong with the bottom of the door so we took it off (it was raining outside, by the way) and fixed it...and it still wouldn't close. Any way, after more looking we discovered that there was something wrong in the door jam where the knob latches in. Ha-Ha! We did it for no reason!

4 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

What a scary feeling to come home and have your door wide open...good thing nothing was stolen. I had that happen on my mission once. I lived in an old house that the elders told us was haunted. Well one night when we got home the downstairs (which was the most scariest part of the house) door was wide open. Anyhow, don't know why I shared that story after all??? Glad it's fixed.

Lucashell said...

You are braver than me - I would have called Lucas and said I wasn't going to go inside and he needed to come home..It is funny Logan took the entire door off...

Ron and Debbie said...

Sometimes doors sag and the door latch tongue don't go into the hole anymore. I've had to adjust that many times.

Kim said...

Isn't it nice to have a hubby who can fix things? Our bedroom and bathroom doors weren't latching right and when I got home yesterday Scott had fixed them both!