Friday, January 16, 2009

D.I. Finds

Libby told me to start posting my D.I. finds so here is one.


I purchased these cute Valentine's Day blocks on 6-28-08 (I know because it still had the tag on it when I got it out this morning) for $1. They were still in the package and I think that they were a marvelous find. I don't go to D.I. very much anymore, but I love it when I do. I don't always find something good, but when I do it makes all the looking worth while.

4 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

I LOVE DI! I wish that I had money to shop at DI...how sad is that - I can't afford to shop at DI. Glad you are posting your great finds. That "love" sign is way cute and such a great deal!

Lucashell said...

Would actually be able to find something cute like that if I went to DI? I go to ross all the time and can't find anything. Is it my luck or my taste

Logan and Sydney said...

I think that the trick is to be there when they open and chase down the people who bring out the new merchandise. I made several ebay friends at the DI last summer. They sold everything they got on ebay!

Anisa said...

I love DI. I have found some great things there too. And I heard they are building one closer to my house.