Saturday, January 17, 2009

10 Things I Hate about Xbox Live/Halo 3


  1. This morning when I woke up, I not only said good morning to Logan, but also to Alek, who was in Logan's head.
  2. I can never tell whether Logan is talking to me, or to Alek.
  3. I feel like I married Master Cheif and Cortana as well as Logan a year and a half ago.
  4. When I see the final sequence of Halo 3, I find myself feeling really bad for the Cheif, not only because he is lost in space indefinately, but because he "unplugged" Cortana before he went to sleep.
  5. Logan has actually stated, "The thing that makes me the happiest is getting a kill joy."
  6. I actually know what kill joy means.
  7. The Halo 3 music actually puts me to sleep. (I guess this is something good)
  8. I wonder what is wrong when I pull into the parking lot after work and I dont see bright flashes coming from our windows and hear gunfire.
  9. That I actually helped Logan do the research for his screen name. (Which is really cool, by the way)
  10. And the last thing that I hate Xbox Live/Halo 3 is that it is completely taking over my home!

4 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

So what is your screen name? How come I don't know this already? I know I should.

Logan and Sydney said...

She means gamer tag. Coefficient of Chaos. - Logan

Lib-Dawg said...

I have to say...reading both of those made little sense to me since I don't know much about Xbox, but i did find it very funny. THanks for the laugh...Sydney, hopefully he'll out grow it?

Anisa said...

Just give Brenner, Joren and Terek a couple more years and I'm sure I'll be right there with ya Sydney. Then they can spend "quality" time with Logan.