Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wal-Mart at 3:45

Logan didnt want to go shopping with me for "Black Friday" until he saw his Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player for a great price in the Wal-Mart ad, and then he became a crazy man.


This is us standing outside Wal-Mart at 3:45, we stood there in the cold til 5 and then I saw something I thought I would never see.

As soon as the doors opened Logan grabbed my hand and bolted through the people who had been standing in front of us and pushing and shoving his way in. I stuck with him for a while, but when he began to encounter shopping carts, the maneuvering became much more tricky and I was quickly cast aside. I seriously wish I would have thought to video this. He was running and jumping and dodging like I have never seen anyone do before. People who say women are crazy at these sales clearly have never witnessed a man on a quest for his Blu-Ray.

We were in and out in under 15 minutes. This is Logan, at approximately 5:30, back at my Mom's house posing with his spoils.

4 More things to read:

Ron and Debbie said...

So Logan was a bully in Richfield where nobody knows him. I guess if you want something bad enough, you will do what you have to, to get it at a price you can afford.

Lucashell said...

Lucas got up and went shopping early! I was totally shocked! But he did say you really need to go with others so you can all run and grab stuff cause it gets way to crazy!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I don't think that I'm brave enough to try shopping on black Friday. One of my friends wanted me to go with her just to watch the crazy people get after each other. Thanks for the chapstick, by the way, it totally made me laugh!!

Anisa said...

Logan's always up for a good deal!!!