Thanks to Lucas, Logan had to get Xbox live. It was fun for a little while, but Logan's work buddy Alec plays too and they have the exact same schedule, so every time they have a day off, yesterday and today and probably tomorrow, they play constantly. Logan was up at 7am yesterday playing it and went to bed at 11pm (That's so not Logan, for those of you who know he had a strict 10 o'clock bed time, which has recently been changed to 9 o'clock) Anyway, I got sick of listening him talk to Alec and the sounds of 9 foot Spartans getting gunned down somewhere on the Halo and decided to snap a photo and come blog about it.
There he sits, in his jammies (complete with the "handles curves superbly" shirt), surrounded by blankets, and fighting what appears to be the most important battle of his life.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
5 More things to read:
I'm really truly sorry.
I my heck Sydney that is sooooooooo funny - I totally understand your frustration with the video games! My husband has a brother who lives in Michigan and they love to play games on the internet together - which would be fine accept the fact that they both have seasonal jobs and have November through March Off and they play for hours - leaving me to entertain myself!! Not to mention that our computer has surround sound hooked to it (we like to watch movies on it) so from Thanksgiving to Easter it sounds like World War III is going on in my bedroom!!! I read your blog and just had to share that I think it is just a guy thing - they like to get with their buddies and kill zombies!!! I still haven't figured out how to not get tired of it sometimes, so If you find away I would love to know.
Welcome to my life!
I'm sorry Syders. Logan should take a little break and take you on a date this coming Saturday, you deserve it.
We should definitely hang out sometime. I could introduce you to some of my friends, but they are all single. It could be fun!
Post a Comment