On Wednesday, Sydney called and got me and appointment with a Dermatologist to get some spots on my head looked at that are suspicious. This morning we went and the spot that Sydney was worrying about was nothing, he called it a wisdom wart. The spot that I have had forever, was pre-cancerous. He still burned them all off. He checked my back, and there was nothing there. Here are the pictures of my wounds.

The pre-cancer is is the big one by my eye. I can't believe that I am 27 and already getting crap burned off my face. Oh the long road ahead.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
4 More things to read:
Sydney did the right thing! Better safe than sorry!
I'll be right there with you...I just can't do it right now - no health insurance. Glad you have a wife who will take care of you.
The price we pay for having light complexion, and jobs where we have to be out in the sun a lot. Sun block doe's help if we remember to put it on, and it hasn't been in a vehicle in the summer. Doc Duke says the heat kills the active in the sun block.
I don't even remember how young I was the first time I had an actual skin cancer cut off my head. And I have had precancerous ones frozen off too. Join the club!!!
Post a Comment