Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year it was my family's turn to have us over for Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't end up taking a ton of pictures, but I think you will get the idea.

These are the pies my sister Katie made. She was really proud of the cherry one, so I thought I would take a picture and blog about it for her.

This is my Mom making her famous rolls with her not-so-secret family recipe. She never lets us take pictures of her, so I am blogging this monumental event.

Logan took his Xbox with him and that made him the most popular guy after dinner. Everyone loved trying their hand at Halo3, and everyone had a great time.

Thanksgiving was a total success, it was the first time in a long time that everyone was able to make it over for dinner. The sibs were late, but it all worked out just fine.

1 More things to read:

Anisa said...

Glad you had fun with your fam. We missed you guys. I guess we have next year.