
I'm about to admit something huge here! There is Christmas Music on the Radio and I am SO GLAD THAT IT'S ON!! My mom totally burned me out on Christmas Music when I lived with her. She had these horrible CD's with corny santa pictures on the cover with bad renditions of all the Christmas classics, and all the ones we wish had never been written. Last year, working at Storytellers, I got so irritated with all the Christmas music the other collators would bring and insist on listening to, but this year, I am TOTALLY IN THE SPIRIT! I cant explain what has changed, but I have been so excited since Halloween that I have all my shopping done, I am humming Christmas songs all the time, and I can't wait to put up my tree (which would probably be up if it was not at my Mom's). I don't know what has changed, but this year I will be listening to FM100 all December long!
3 More things to read:
I am totally the same. I love Christmas music and my tree is already up with all the presents from me except one under it. YAY for Christmas!
I am just in denial... I can't believe it's getting here so quickly.
Wow! That's some major Christmas Spirit you've got going on there!
Post a Comment