Thursday, January 31, 2008

At It Again!

I thought that every one would like to know that the “Ornery Nameless Lady” has resurfaced in a different form. That's right, instead of being a “Nice-Man-Hating Ornery Nameless Lady” she has now come back in the form of a “Blog Bullying Ornery Nameless Lady.” Just read the comments on Shellie’s most recent post. As far as I know, this is a free country and we the people have the right to post or not to post. We shouldn't be subjected to the tyranny and oppression of being forced to post against our will. All of the “Patriots” out there reading this should rise up and help put a stop to this act of terrorism, that a member of our dear family is being subjected to. Will you not help and fight the evil that has been forced upon one of our own? Let us all vote this day to ban Blog Bullies from being allowed to view our blogs. Who’s with me?!

10 More things to read:

Logan and Sydney said...

nerd.
-Sydney

Lib-Dawg said...

I am not a blog bully! And I will have to say I am glad to see that you posted, I was getting tired of reading that sob story of how you are SO POOR! As the attractive Justing Timberlake would say, "Cry me a river!" I hope this is the reaction that you wanted from me.
Later -

Lib-Dawg said...

And that is Justin, not Justing...Thought I would correct that before Logan tried correcting me!!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I admit that Libby can be a bully sometimes, I am the main person that she bullies. But we should be nice to her as well. She does have some good qualities. Such as...she is caring and will invite me to do stuff when nobody else would invite me. But Libby, you need to stop being an ornery posting bully, give us all a break. You don't seem to bully Summer, (about not posting) as much as you do other people!

Ron and Debbie said...

Logan, I love you, but you can be extremely weird sometimes.
Libby, I told Sydney when she married Logan to always take what he says as a joke first then you can try and find out later if it isn't.
Also, I didn't get out of your comment that you was bullying Shellie.

The York's said...

What the HECK Jessie, am I now the one libby should bully all the time? Just because its not on the blog doesn't mean I don't get everyday to my face or over text. Ha Ha! Jessie you and Libby are both red crayons!!

Anisa said...

Sydney, I feel sorry for you. Did you know what you were going to marry when you got engaged?

Logan,
1. get over your obsessive hatred of Libby.
2. It's okay if some of us are blog bullies. Why have a blog if you're not going to update it.

Lucashell said...

Logan,
What color are you? Your Mom Turned out to be a Red (like Libby), Lucas is a Green & I am an Orange. Syndey is a Yellow so what are you?
Shell

Lucashell said...

I am still going to comment-Hey I just read that Part where you said "I can't believe he marride me", Um he is the lucky one didn't you know that he was an old Maid. So he is lucky....
Shell

Logan and Sydney said...

Libby just needs to be happy when they do post and not ornery when they don't. That's all I'm saying. - Logan