Yesterday my phone was eligible for an upgrade and Logan absolutely spoiled me! He bought me the phone I have been wanting for months, a year even. He got me the new Blue Mint Chocolate! He even surprised me with a 2 GB Micro SD card (I think that's what it is). I love it so much! It will, of course, take some getting used to but it is so much better than my old phone which wouldn't ring (unless I was in class of course). My phone woes are over! Thanks baby, I love you!
-Sydney
-Sydney
9 More things to read:
You might want to ask Anisa how she likes her chocolate? She has a green one I think
Shell
I hope the new chocolate is much improved! I like mine... I like that I can play music. But it sucks at taking pictures. You can hold down the button for 30 seconds before it will take a picture. I'm not sure if it's trying to focus or what. Otherwise it's an okay phone. But alas, it's way better than my old phone was, so I'm not complaining.
Anisa
Oh, and by the way, Logan can be very sweet and generous when he wants to.
Mint chocolate??? How many other candy phones do they have to choose from? Well congrats on the new phone - that's always exciting! Be sure to put it on silent in your classes though...I know from personal experience!
Sydney has the New Chocolate, so all the hang ups that Anisa has are gone, we believe. Also, I like it because it's not the gay red Verizon menus. - Logan
Do you think anybody missed my comments while I have been gone? I'm glad my boys do a little bit of spoiling of their wives!!
you guys are lucky I just have a crappy motorola that doesn't play music
Hey Logan I want a free phone-How do I get one? Ha Ha
Shell
Lucas says my comment doesn't make sense as usual-I was just trying to hint that Logan was cheap. But then he told me that if you sign a new 2 year that phone probably wasn't free, cause it was new.
Shell
Post a Comment