I've also wrote one for myself. I comes from a song by Brad Paisley, called "I'm gonna miss her."
Well I love her
But I love to raft
I spend all day in this apartment
And worried is all she gets
But today she went down to Dixie
Said she’s behind in school
It seems that she can’t go on this trip
She’ll be takin’ summer school when we shove off in June
We’ll I’m gonna miss her
Till I get home
Right now I’m on this river
And I’m floatn’ in the sun
I’m sure it will hit me
When I sweat in my tent at night
Yeah I’m gonna miss her
I’m, itchy there, mosquito bite
But I love to raft
I spend all day in this apartment
And worried is all she gets
But today she went down to Dixie
Said she’s behind in school
It seems that she can’t go on this trip
She’ll be takin’ summer school when we shove off in June
We’ll I’m gonna miss her
Till I get home
Right now I’m on this river
And I’m floatn’ in the sun
I’m sure it will hit me
When I sweat in my tent at night
Yeah I’m gonna miss her
I’m, itchy there, mosquito bite
Now there’s a chance
That if I hurry
I could leave a later day
But the rivers right
And the flow is perfect
No tellin’ what she’ll learn in class today
So I’m gonna miss her
Till I get home
Right now I’m on this river
And I’m floatn’ in the sun
I’m sure it will hit me
When I sweat in my tent at night
Yeah I’m gonna miss her
I’m, itchy there, mosquito bite
That if I hurry
I could leave a later day
But the rivers right
And the flow is perfect
No tellin’ what she’ll learn in class today
So I’m gonna miss her
Till I get home
Right now I’m on this river
And I’m floatn’ in the sun
I’m sure it will hit me
When I sweat in my tent at night
Yeah I’m gonna miss her
I’m, itchy there, mosquito bite
Posted by Logan
5 More things to read:
How cute we know your still both newly weds. Lovey Dovey Kids.
Shell
DUH!!! Lucas just told me that the reason you did the songs was because Sydney can't go on the River Trip. Dang it. You are going to drive everyone nuts without her.
So sorry I was making fun of you to Lucas saying how lovey you guys still are. He said that I was so dumb.
Shell
We need to get the karaoke version of the songs so we can have someone sing them.
Oh, and can you fix my name on your blog list. Anisa not Ansia.
Logan, So creative!!! Sydney that's to bad...hopefully you'll get to go on some of the other rafting trips!!! YOu should shoot for the Grand Canyon trip! ;)
So does this mean Jessie is the only girl going or is this going to turn into a boys trip?
Post a Comment