Friday, September 9, 2016

New Room

We decided to move Chapter downstairs, mostly because having Merit in our room 17 months later was getting a little old.  What I wouldn't give to have 3 bedrooms on the same floor in our house, but that just isn't going to happen.

We redid the old office, I'll show the befores, and if we are really lucky, and the kids are being good, I'll try to look back and find the before befores, of the room when we moved in, when it was not so fondly called the "Grandma Room".


Pretty simple, pretty boring.  Perfect for an office haha.

The only "progress picture" I'll include.  Logan always does this somewhere in a room when we are repainting (I love him).  And this is fun because it didn't get repainted over.  This was a cork board.  A really thin cork board.  And after the stitches, I wasn't sure I wanted Chap having pins in his room.  Just kidding, I had been cooking this up for a couple weeks before that.  I ended up buying the metal from a place in Hurricane.  When I went to pick it up, it was in a storage unit filled with a bunch of chain smoking old men.  I briefly considered that I might get murdered, but when I walked in, they started yelling to get the kids out, and the fact that they were worried about my kids and second hand smoke kind of won me over.  They brought it out and loaded it for me, and even let me pay in the parking lot, so yeah.  Nice, scary old men.  Haha.




The boy wonder even decorated his own shelves, which was a relief, I am no good at stuff like that.
He loves his new room, especially his new bunk beds.  That was his only requirement for the room other than dark blue paint.  Such a funny boy.

And now we'll throw it back to Early 2011 when this room got it's first Logan and Sydney makeover:)



0 More things to read: