We enrolled Chapter in Learn and Grow Preschool in Ivins. It's taught by the wife of my mentor teacher when I was student teaching, and her brother lives in our ward, so it just made sense. Today was his second day. I was a little sad when I dropped him off on Tuesday, but when I picked him up he said it was the best day ever ever. Two evers, it must have been pretty great! He is so happy, it makes me glad that he gets to do this. I generally have a problem with at home preschools due to the lack of qualifications, but she's a licensed teacher, and that's important to me. I know he'll actually learn instead of just be tended.
Anyway, here are his first day pictures.
He had to have a tote bag for school, so we picked out this fabric and made it together.
This kid has such a fun personality. He wanted to pose himself on the "secret boulder" (not sure what that's about, haha) and he wanted to try lots of silly faces. This one is my favorite:)
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment