Christmas morning still wasn't quite as exciting as I thought it would be. Chap got really excited when I brought all the wrapped presents upstairs and put them under the Christmas tree Christmas Eve morning, and all he could talk about was the Thomas wrapping paper:)
First look Christmas morning. He really wasn't very excited and he still only wanted to talk about the Thomas wrapping paper. We have a video of him running into the living room and all he says is "Thomas". Haha, I guess that't my fault:) Santa came through with a tricycle and a rug with roads to drive on. All month Chapter said Santa was bringing him candy, which was in the stocking, but Chap didn't really care about the stocking all that much.He was very serious the whole time. I wonder where he gets that from, Logan? :):):)
And I just threw this one in because Chap's face was hilarious. All in all, Christmas was very good to us:) Chapter got lots of toys, the tricycle, a Thomas blanket, puzzles, etc. Logan got an inflatable kayak, paddles, a pump, a dutch oven, a canyoneering rope, a harness, basically everything his heart desired. I got a pair of diamond hoop earrings, lotion, and socks.
The next day when Chap woke up he asked if Santa had come, so I guess he kind of got it.
In other news, I got the flu the afternoon of Christmas. So I ended up missing out on the Blake family CHRISTMAS dinner, and it was a really good one this year! Logan and his dad bought a prime rib from Costco and Logan cooked it. Some of the other items were stuffed mushrooms and waffle love dessert. I don't really know the rest since I wasn't there, but I heard it was awesome! Oh well, maybe next year will be my year:)
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment