Friday, December 19, 2014

Chapter's Christmas Tree Pictures

We took a family picture a couple weeks ago for Christmas cards (just us with the tripod) but Chap was feeling grumpy and the shadow ended up being weird.  So I decided to take some pictures of Chapter in front of the Christmas tree for our card instead.  I decided to use the 55mm lens since we bought it and we never use it even though the quality is much better.  I took probably 50 pictures and got a handful of good ones (I never claimed to be good at it!) The results are just too cute and silly not to share.







And about that dang snowman shirt I made him.  Adorable.  But what the heck was I thinking making him a white Christmas shirt?  The first day he wore it he got fry sauce on it, too close to the orange nose for me to bleach.  I had to treat and wash that thing 4 times before I got it out.  He sure is a cute little monkey though, and he sure is making this the best Christmas I've had in years:)

0 More things to read: