Chapter has a fascination with his fishy game and his "dirt". The fish ride around in the "dirt" and occasionally, they drive.
This is a funny story. He got a chocolate dump truck in his stocking and one day he decided to eat it. I really didn't think he'd eat the whole thing, but he did and afterward, he told me he was sick. So funny, no puking though.
This has been the month of the sticker on the forehead. He got some Thomas stickers in his stocking and he is obsessed. Sometimes mommy and daddy have to wear one too. And the pudding beard (my real reason for including this photo). I think he looks exactly like Logan with this faux pudding scruff.
Chapter is finally old enough to play with playdough without eating it!
And my toe. I think it's broken, although I never went to the doctor. They aren't going to x-ray it so what's the point? This picture was taken yesterday (5 days after the INCIDENT) and believe it or not, it looks a million times better than it did the second day when it was as fat as my big toe. This should be interesting.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment