Monday, June 22, 2009

Rafting in Green River

We went camping with Ben and Brittney Laidlaw, Camille and Matt Campbell, Cash and Adam over near Green River to raft the last little bit of Grey Canyon on the Green River.




It was really fun! It rained and the water was chilly, but it was still fun.


The couples (except Logan and I) left Saturday night. The other four of us stayed and got rained on.
The next morning the road was really muddy and we almost slid off the road and into the river and died. I am being a little dramatic here, but it scared me a lot. Maybe that's because my window was the one that was on the edge. It took us forever to get the mud off Logan's tires enough to drive down the freeway. They must make a killing at the one over priced carwash in town.

5 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

I know when we were sitting eating at Burr Trail Cafe saturday night, and it was raining/thundering really hard, and wondering how it was going for you river runners.

Mrs Buchanan said...

Sounds like you had fun, wish I could have gone.

Moe said...

That first picture of you guys is ADORABLE!! wish we coulda came.

Anisa said...

Looks like fun. That's pretty shot in the background behind the car.

The Busey Family said...

Fun Fun Fun! I want to go rafting soon! I hope you guys are having a great summer!