Thursday, June 25, 2009

Look What I Made!


A while back I found an amazing tutorial for this bag. I waited till I got the courage and found the perfect fabrics. I ended up making it from dark denim and apple print. This is going to be my new practicum bag for when I go into elementary schools. I also am totally in love with the giant button. I don't know if I like where I put it though. This was a lot easier than I thought it would be and it kept me busy while the hubby was away:)

8 More things to read:

Anisa said...

That's totally cute! Look at you sewing... you need to post your doll.

Anisa said...

Oh, you should send me the pic and the link where you got the tutorial and I'll post it on my craft blog. Maybe I'll make one too.

The Busey Family said...

Syd...that is way cute, and fits right in with the school theme. I wish I had a sewing machine so I could make one.

Lucashell said...

It turned out so cute, love the fabric.

Moe said...

I'm impressed! you never cease to amaze me! very cute...

Mrs Buchanan said...

Looks very nice, I made a bag for my sewing class a few years ago, but I didn't really like it.

DeLange said...

I love the bag. Will you make one for me???

Kim said...

super cute! Great job :)