Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Special Pink Shirt

This might seem weird to you, but I call it sentimental...



My Special Pink Shirt wasn't special until I wore it on my first "real" date with Logan. That was also the first time we kissed. The weird part was that I was wearing this shirt when he asked me to go ring shopping with him. That made my Special Pink Shirt more special. Being the sentimental idiot that I am (and the superstitious part of me believing this shirt was obviously lucky), Iwore it when we went ring shopping. This is also the shirt I changed into when I changed into normal clothes after our reception. I wore it last Valentine's day, I wore it on our first anniversary with my wedding jewelry (see photo) and I am wearing it today. I think this story will be news to Logan. I doubt he has ever noticed that I wear this Special Pink Shirt on special occasions. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

6 More things to read:

Anisa said...

It's a cute shirt... I hope it doesn't get worn out on all of these special occasions.

Did you make that cute cake?

Mrs Buchanan said...

There is nothing wrong with having a shirt like that. I wish I had a lucky shirt.

Logan and Sydney said...

I have actually been worried about what will happen when it gets worn out or it doensn't fit anymore.

Moe said...

That's awesome! And the necklace you have on is SO pretty! I love it!

Kim said...

That is so cute Sydney! Happy Gooey Hearts Day!

Ron and Debbie said...

If you only wear your special shirt on special occasions, it will probably last many years. Deb said her shopping shirt has lasted 10 years.