This weekend we were at my Mom's and I was digging in my old closet through boxes of books I had when I was little, that I seriously don't remember when the last time was that I dug through them, and I found my LONG LOST BABY BOOK! I was so happy! It has been missing for a very long time and the only picture we had of me when I was a baby that wasn't in it was the hospital one, but now I have lots! They are mostly old fading Polaroid pictures so I scanned them and I am going to make myself a real baby book! This is just a preview. The old Polaroids didn't scan too well, and if you have any advice please tell me! Thanks.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
5 More things to read:
Sydney! Oh my heck! we really are the same person!! The first thing I did when I got home was to get onto your blog! Inside I was so so excited when you said you have a blog because I love blogs, and I'm thinking you do too! Yours is so cute!... and you were such a cute baby. Look at that hair! :)
That is so exciting.
So, that is a way cute baby. Maybe your kids will have the chance to have hair:)
Holy Crap look at all your hair... Cute baby photo, I wish I had my baby book (I will never get it, I will tell you why later).
You can always have inkleys scan them in for you. They have a good one.
Thats great now you have lots of scrap booking to do. maybe Logan can help instead of playing X box,ha ha.
Look @ u! So cute!
Post a Comment